Caltones is an iOS application that plays iPod music and multiple times vibration for your standard calendar events.
How to use:
1. Tap + button to add tone entry for your scheduled events.
2. Please fill event name and select tunes using iPod button. You may also be able to specify number of times to vibrate.
3. After tone setting is finished just press home button and this app will continue to work as background task.
4. When your scheduled events is on time, caltones will play your tone according to your settings.
1. You may be able to specify multiple times vibration.
2. You can select your favorite song or audio from your iPod library.
3. Support no alarm events by setting "alarm all" option.
4. You can select audio play timing before/after your scheduled events.
5. You can specify plays start time of your song from iPod library.
6. Named "all" tone entry will apply all scheduled events.
7. Application badge shows number of times vibrate when CalTones is in background.
1. This application supports iOS4 and later.
2. Supports iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 3rd generation and later.
3. Please set vibration on in your system settings of sound division.
4. While in CalTones settings, tone notification is disabled. Only background tone notification.
5. CalTones searches for scheduled events within seven days in iOS calendar DB.
6. All day events will not be notified.
7. You may not be abled to use copy protected audio data.
8. If you want to stop notification, please remove this application from your task tray.
9. Resource shortage of IOS may lead this application killed. You may be abled to recover from this situation by rebooting your iOS device.